Please rate this item if you buy it, this will vastly help me out by getting seen more, and will help fund more cool items like this one!
The Single Bladed Photon Saber.
Cuts through anything with precision and elegance.
Wield in various ways, and use your powers to float it in front of you and at a distance following your movement.
The Saber will dynamically collide with other players sabers and bodies.
Featuring tons of customization!
- Toggle the Saber guards on and off.
- 2 different types of hilts and guards.
- Unstable blade.
- Any color blade you can imagine.
- Sharp or soft crossguard blades.
- HILT MODEL CAN EASILY BE SWITCHED OUT FOR A CUSTOM MODEL OF YOUR OWN
- You get the full working Photon Saber made to fit any VRChat avatar.
- Easy to understand installation guide made for beginners with minimal unity knowledge.
- Holstering, grabbing, Swinging, 2handing, Springjoint floating and much more
- Sounds for everything
- 5 different Sound fonts included that you can use
- Collide with other sabers and bodies of other people
- Tons of customization like color, hilts, toggleable saber guards, unstable blade and more
- Very easy way to switch the hilt model for anything custom you have, guide included!
- Uses 25 synced memory.
- Network synced.
- Around 30k Triangles (this is essentially for 2 distinct saber hilts, models can be switched out easily as well)
- You get a Substance Painter file for enhanced customization.
- FBX files included.
- Additionally, this prefab is made to work with the Dual Photon Saber prefab found here: https://liindy.gumroad.com/l/DualPhotonSaber
- Note: This assets animations uses WRITE DEFAULT on OR off, depending on what you need. the unity package includes two different FX layers you can choose to merge, you will only need to merge the one that fits your avatar (mixing write defaults can make gestures act weird)
(The FX layers are identical otherwise, it's just some check boxes that are ticked on or off, which you can also manually change yourself).
Poiyomi Toon shader version 8.0.426 or newer
Avatar 3.0 Manager v2.0.6 or newer (used to make the installation a lot easier and faster)
(both of these are free)
- This item is NOT QUEST COMPATIBLE, you should not buy this if you do not have a pc.
- By purchasing this product you agree to NOT share the files with anyone who has not also purchased the product.
- You are allowed to commission/take commissions for putting the asset on an avatar.
- You are allowed to make public avatars with the asset, but not directly share the files.
- I am not responsible for you breaking your avatar if you import the asset wrong, it is advised you take a backup of your avatar before attempting to install it.
- This asset is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. you cannot use it commercially.
- If you do wish to use it for a commercial avatar you are allowed to set it up and export without the prefab (menus are fine), then let people know where to buy the asset. You are under no circumstances allowed to include the files for the asset in your own export. Your store page must be pretty clear about that to avoid confusion as well.
Modelling and texturing by: https://www.artstation.com/montydog9 Please check out his stuff!
World Constraint Prefab by: https://vrlabs.dev/item/world-constraint
Additional Sound fonts by KirsiSnowFox#7586 and Aleksvolta from Fiverr
Inspiration taken from Star Wars Light Saber
Thanks to Red for assisting with some Unity things https://twitter.com/hfcRedddd
Main avatar used for promotional material is Hyenid by Alber: https://alber.gumroad.com/l/Hyenid
Here is what you get for buying this asset: