Please consider rating the item if you consider getting it, it helps me out a lot!
Find yourself in a dark, cold and scary place?
Need a light that fits the mood?
This is perfect tool for that exact situation
Dangling in your hand you light it gently, a warm light envelopes the room and you suddenly feel safer.
Place it down in any location, use it to light an area or room as you please.
Equip with either left or right hand by simply grabbing it with either
Put it on your hip if you need to free your hands for space.
The lantern is the perfect light for any mood... and let's be honest, it's kinda cool to carry around.
Look at those hinge physics :o
- Needs only one toggle button
- Grab with both left and right hand
- Hinge physics in handle
- Turn light on with pointy finger when your hand is inside it
- Turn light off with peace sign when your hand is inside it
- Equip on hip by just dropping it at your hip
- Place it down anywhere
- Double Rocker emote to call the lantern back to your hand if your forgot where you placed it
- The download also includes a written installation guide made for people with minimal unity experience, as well as a video that goes through the process of installation.
- Installation guide includes how to change the lantern color as well
- Takes up 2 total memory for your avatar (uses 2 bools)
- The installation guide includes how to resize it for smaller/bigger avatars, although it is slightly annoying to do.
- Note: This assets animations uses write defaults off, but it is made to also work with them on, in case your avatar uses write defaults.
- By purchasing this product you agree to NOT share the files with anyone who has not also purchased the product.
- You are allowed to commission/take commissions for putting the lantern on an avatar.
- I am not responsible for you breaking your avatar if you import the asset wrong, it is advised you take a backup of your avatar before attempting to install it.
- This asset is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. you cannot use it commercially.
- This item is NOT QUEST COMPATIBLE, you should not buy this if you do not have a pc.
discord.gg/gDzr4Xh7HS Discord server *I recommend you try here first, I got an FAQ of common issues posted there
Lantern 3D model by Mandrake on Sketchfab
Due to VRChat being a bit buggy, the lantern will occationally desync in mirrors or for other players.
As in, it will sometimes be lit for you, but not for other people or it may be in a different position for other people.
To prevent this, just do the gestures a little longer than you expect, so that the slight clientside lag can catch up. or simply do the gestures a second time.
Interactable Lantern for VRChat