Please rate this item if you buy it, this will vastly help me out by getting seen more, and will help fund more cool items like this one!
A handy system built and designed for dual wielding sharp objects.
Wield one or two items at the same time seamlessly and fluently, entirely gesture controlled and network synced.
With particle slicing effects to leave a mark on the environment, easily adaptable.
Designed to be a literal drag and drop to swap out models for anything custom, incredibly easy to work with.
An easy to understand installation guide (both written and video form) will show all you need to know without requiring existing unity knowledge.
Holster both objects in two seperate places each anywhere on your body, very customizable and easy to change.
- You get the full working Dual wield system made to fit any VRChat avatar, scaleable and moveable. Made for wide customization and switching models for anything custom.
- Comes default with a sword and a knife model, but you are more than encouraged to switch these models out for your own stuff (a video guide included shows how to easily do that.
- You can install both sword and knife prefab individually or both at the same time. The knife and sword have slightly different animations to fit the intended different sizes.
- Several ways to both wield and holster the objects. 2 types of grips, quick switching between hands, throwing between hands. Knife can be swung in the air and spun around for tricks. You can also drop the objects in the world.
- Slicing particle to affect environment can optionally be used with the asset.
- Easy to understand installation guide made for beginners with minimal unity knowledge.
- Entirely gesture controlled with just 2 menu toggles.
- Usable in both right and left hand.
- Uses 2 bools and 2 Ints.
- Fully network synced
- Note: This assets animations uses WRITE DEFAULT on OR off, depending on what you need. the unity package includes two different FX layers you can choose to merge, you will only need to merge the one that fits your avatar (mixing write defaults can make gestures act weird)
(The FX layers are identical otherwise, it's just some check boxes that are ticked on or off, which you can also manually change yourself)
Avatar 3.0 Manager v2.0.6 or newer (used to make the installation a lot easier and faster)
(both of these are free)
- This asset does NOT have commercial rights UNLESS you specifically purchase the pack that comes with a commercial license.
If you for example want to use this asset for a commercially sold VRChat avatar, you MUST purchase the commercial license. The license ID you recieve is proof of purchase and you can/will be asked to show proof of purchase.
you CANNOT RESELL OR GIVE AWAY the product as its own thing, it must be used as addition to other finished commercial products like a commercially sold avatar here on gumroad for example. YOU MUST CREDIT ME.
- By purchasing this product you agree to NOT share the files with anyone who has not also purchased the product.
- You are allowed to commission/take commissions for putting the asset on an avatar.
- You are allowed to make public avatars with the asset, but not directly share the files.
- I am not responsible for you breaking your avatar if you import the asset wrong, it is advised you take a backup of your avatar before attempting to install it.
- This item is NOT QUEST COMPATIBLE, you should not buy this if you do not have a pc.
2 handed sword 3D model: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/2-handed-norman-sword-a10ba36d5ed041968d13d06eacc87de7
World constraint prefab by VRLabs https://vrlabs.dev/item/world-constraint
Special thanks to hfcRed for additional help regarding network syncing and quality control!
Buying this asset gets you: